- Poultry Show Class: Turkeys
- Weights: Hen—–10 lbs
- Purpose and Type: Laying Eggs; Exhibition
- Egg Color: Off White with brown specks
- Egg Production: Poor
- Egg Size: Large to Extra Large
- Temperament: Active
- Fertility Percentage: 60-75%
- Broody: Setters
- Mating Ratio:: 7 Females to 1 Male
- Roost Height: 2+ feet
- Country of Origin: North America
- APA: Yes, Recognized by the Standard of Perfection in 1977
- TLC: Threatened Status, considered a Sustainable Heritage Turkey Breed.
- Breeder Farm Source: “Cackle Hatchery® Poultry Breeding Farm” developing our bloodline or strain of Royal Palm Turkey Breed since 1978.