Pecking Order Dried Mealworms provide chickens and other poultry the irresistible high protein treat they love to eat. Offer dried mealworms before, during, and after a molt to support feather growth.
Offering Dried Mealworms is a great way to interact with chickens, plus it helps flock owners discover and enjoy the unique characteristics of each hen. In addition, treats can also be effectively used on a routine basis to bring your flock in close for a quick visual inspection to evaluate their wellbeing.
- High Protein Dried Mealworms – Minimum 47% Protein
- Popular Treat Enjoyed by Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, & Guinea
- Supports Feather Growth and Recommended for Use When Molting
- Blend with Other Ingredients to Create Your Own Custom Treat Blend
- Drying Process Ensures Long Shelf Life
- Served in a Recyclable Standup Bag with Reclosable Seal
- Packed In USA Facility with SQF Level 2 Certification to Ensure Quality
Ingredients: Dried Mealworms
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein(min) 47%, Lysine(min) 2.40%, Methionine(min) 0.55%, Crude Fat(min) 25%, Crude Fiber(max) 8.0%, Moisture(max) 7.0%, Calcium(min) 0.03%, Calcium(max) 0.25%, Phosphorus(min) 0.60%, Salt(min) 0.20%, Salt(max) 0.75%, Sodium(min) 0.07%, Sodium(max) 0.16%
Net Wt: 2.95oz