From burrowing badgers to high-flying hawks, chickens have their fair share of dangerous predators to contend with. As chicken keepers, it’s up to us to protect our flocks from these threats whenever possible. That’s why we put together this handy infographic that identifies a number of common predators and offers suggestions on how to keep them from preying on your chickens.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Sign-Up for to Receive Updates when Cackle Hatchery posts a new blog! Email Subscription
- Janey Welch on Brown Leghorn Chicken
- jessicacohen2021 on French Black Copper Marans Chicken
- Taylor Scalf on Green Egger® Hatching Eggs
- Stephanie Fenske on Splash Ameraucanas Chicken
- Wendy Peters on Fawn and White Runner Ducks
1 thought on “Chicken Predators [Infographic]”
Sadly I and many others have suffered predation from a species not even on your list. Domesticated dogs. Imho dogs kill many,many more chickens than domesticated cats.